Browse Database Titles
- UConn Health Access
(Proxy Needed For Off-Campus Access)
- Free Access
Citation Databases with links to full-texts subscribed by UConn Health
iCONN (Conn. Digital Library)
Most Popular Databases
Dental anatomy and interactive 3D tooth atlas. Users now have to sign in with a username and password, click on “My Subscriptions” on the right, and then select “3D Tooth Atlas 7- Dental Edition” on the left.
Get the password.
- Get the password.
- Full text of the Lange series of basic science and clinical reference texts and resources like Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine and Hurst's The Heart.
Acland: Head & Neck
- Acland's Video of Human Anatomy features fresh human specimens in their natural colors in real movement with clear narration and labeled structures, allowing users to building complex structures step-by-step, and the content can be searched by anatomical regions and parts, as well as by the A-Z index.
- (One-time registration needed) Cardiosource Plus is an educational resource from American College of Cardiology that covers cardiac information and the clinical trials database with downloadable summary slides, a clinical images database with over 6000 images in still and motion video formats, customizable patient handouts, Heart Songs, an online drug database (ePocrates), and an award-winning Self-Assessment Programs. Users must log in to have full access to Cardiosource Plus.
with Full Text (EBSCO)
- An index to nursing and allied health journals. Includes citations, abstracts and some full text.
- The Cochrane Library provides reliable and up-to-date information on the effects of interventions in health care. Published on a quarterly basis, The Cochrane Library is designed to provide information and evidence to support decisions taken in health care and to inform those receiving care. The Cochrane Library includes the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE), Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL), Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews (Methodology Register), Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA), and NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED).
- Leading provider of independent test results and information to help consumers and healthcare professionals evaluate health, wellness, and nutrition products.
- Physicians see a comprehensive overview and recommendations for care at the top of each DynaMed Plus topic. Overviews and recommendations are based on the best available evidence and updated as new evidence becomes available, meaning your physicians can feel confident they are getting the most current, truly Evidenced Based information to care for their patients: http://www.dynamed.com/home/features/overviews-and-recommendations
Evidence Plus (Formerly "InfoRetriever")
- Collection of evidence and reference materials including the InfoPOEMs database, Cochrane Abstracts and other clinical decision rules and support tools and clinical guidelines. Click to learn more about how to use it.
- Journal Citation Reports
- Provides quantitative measures for ranking, evaluating, categorizing, and comparing journals- including the impact factor, a bibliometric measurement of a journal's importance to a field.
- Lexi-Comp Online provides quick access to drug information.
- Micromedex (Internet Version)
- Full-text drug info. From PDR, USP DI, Martindale's. Poisoning and Toxicology data, Drug Reactions, Patient Education handouts, MSDS sheets.
- Natural Medicines
- Now, combined with Natural Standard, new Natural Medicines provides the largest repository of clinically referenced information available on natural medicines and supplements.
- Netter Reference
- Includes the following 2 textbook titles : Atlas of Human Anatomy and Netters Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry.
- Netter Reference – Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Netter Reference - Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry
- OvidSP (Formerly Ovid Online with Medline, Full Text Journals and HAPI)
- Includes Medline, Fulltext e-journals and Health and Psychosocial Instruments. Tutorial for OvidSP: Search Page Overview.
- Website that features DSM-IV-TR® and The American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of a collection of psychiatric references, including books, journals, and self-assessment tools. Much more than individual titles, PsychiatryOnline features sophisticated searching and indexing tools that enable users to quickly target all the information needed.Online collection of publications available in print.
- Citations & abstracts from 1,300 journals covering professional & academic literature in psychology and related disciplines. Made possible through ICONN.
- PsycArticles (Full-text Database)
- The APA Full-text Articles Database contains the full-text articles from over 40 APA journals and others, mostly from 1988 to present.
- PubMed (Medline, Premedline, and HealthSTAR)
- An index to 4,000 medical journals. Includes citations, abstracts and some full text. Includes links to articles in 957 full text electronic journals. This will link you to the full-texts subscribed by UCHC.
- World's largest journal indexing and abstracting database with 27 million records covering articles from 14,000 peer-reviewed titles from more than 4,000 international publishers.
- Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
- On-Campus use only
Synthesized clinical reference from over 270 journals giving current answers to patient care questions.
- Access to more than 20,000 medical images with concise specialist-developed clinical information, in areas of medicine such as dermatologic, infectious, and drug-induced diseases. Mobile version available.