Browse E-Media Titles
- UCHC Access
(Proxy Needed For Off-Campus Access)
- Free Access
Number of Pages : 1
Current Page : 1
Total number of records : 12
- 3D Tooth Atlas
Users now have to sign in with a username and password, click on “My Subscriptions” on the right, and then select “3D Tooth Atlas 7- Dental Edition” on the left.
Get the password.
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination
- Clips of this "streaming video" version demonstrate technique while audio content describes the procedures and rationales. To view videos, your computer requires Windows Media Player version 9 or higher, 56 kbs modem or higher speed broadband connection to the Internet, audio speakers or headphones and use IE Browser.
- Dental Anatomy and Interactive 3D Tooth Atlas
- Dental anatomy and interactive 3D tooth atlas. 3D Tooth Atlas only runs in Internet Explorer
- Discovery Series
- UCHC free programs offer information on a wide variety of timely health topics.
- Dynamic Human Anatomy 2.0 Dynamic Human Anatomy 2.0
- Supplement to Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’s print anatomy products. Version 2.0 includes 2,600 illustrations from Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, Eleventh Edition, Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Fourth Edition, Dean/Herbener’s Cross-Sectional Human Anatomy, and Langman’s Medical Embryology, Ninth Edition—plus 76 video clips from Acland’s DVD Atlas of Human Anatomy and six embryology animations from Simbryo, Version 1.0. Also included are 300 USMLE-style review questions in gross anatomy, embryology, and neuroanatomy. Use Internet Explorer as your Broswer.
- Images.MD has over 50,000 medical images from more than 90 collections and 2,000 contributors.
- Integrated Medical Curriculum (IMC)
- Medical education courses developed from Gold Standard Multimedia's core collection medical education CD products with powerful Web search features. The IMC contains in-depth text coverage, animations, streaming audio and video, photos and illustrations, interactive quizzes, quality content and more.
- Medical Education Grand Rounds
- Medical Education Grand Rounds (MEGR) is held on the last Thursday of the month from 12 to 1 p.m. MEGR is also broadcast over the web through MediaSite live and on demand.
- Medical Grand Rounds
- Links to UCHC Medical Grand Rounds
- MedPix (Medical Image Database)
- MedPix is a free online Medical Image Database, provided by the Departments of Radiology and Biomedical Informatics, Uniformed Services University, Bethesda, MD. All public content is peer-reviewed by an Editorial Panel. MedPix provides the indexing, storage service, and bandwidth as a public education service.
- Visual Histology
- Visual Histology streaming videos
ALL A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z